Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?







Felicity's Long Distance Chat


Felicity loves to talk to her Grammy and her Pop in Seattle. It has taken some time to get her use to the phone but now it's hard to get her off of it!


Today she talked about helping mommy around the house....she said "I washed my hands and I brushed my teeth" Of course that was a big help!

She told Poppy "I'm in Strahlia" in her cutest Aussie accent. She also told Pop that he was being silly cause he was telling her how to blow bubbles in her milk and her milkshakes. She's a smart cookie!

3 comments:

chrisk said...

She's just like I remember her mom!

Unknown said...

She's so cute!! Love chatting with her and hearing her stories. Grammy & Pop

Unknown said...

wow, just found your blog. gosh just love all the pictures. felicity has grown so much (I'm growing older by the minute) rowan looks like he is a handfull, must take after craig, sorry just a little bit of my lithuainian humor.must got it from my mom. you did real good on your blog. keep posting and i guarantee i will read it. oh, by the way way it was so good to see jim and steve together(they always fought,jim liked his clothes,steve liked cars. women optional). always keep in your heart i love you dad ps ok craig i like you too.