Sunday, March 15, 2009

Felicity's First Day of School






I can't believe it but Felicity has had her first day of school! She started Kindergarten on the 29th of January and has loved it. She loves wearing her dress everyday to school and I must say it makes my life so easy knowing what she is going to wear everyday. On Monday's she has sports and wears her sport uniform consisting of a polo shirt and green shorts and her sports shoes.



Her first day of school was a breeze, no dramas, no tears, just a goodbye and that was it. Craig picked her up from school and she was upset because she didn't want to go home. That's Felicity for you!




Now that we are three quarters of the way through the first term I can see that she is settling in beautifully. She brings home a book 4 nights a week for us to read together and I can't believe how well she is picking reading up! She loves to practise her writing and will sit at the kitchen table and write and write and write...of course until Rowan interupts and steals her pencil :-)




I'm so proud to be a mom of a Kindergarten student, it has been so much fun.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I miss all of you! Felicity is growing up beautifully and you should be very proud!

Hugs!
Sarah
xoxo